3D Designer? We predict travel on your horizon! We have an exciting job opportunity for mid-weight 3D Designer at a global experiential agency group in Dubai. The agency is expanding their creative team and are searching for a versatile and experienced 3D Designer to join their experiential team. The agency has taken experiential marketing to the next level by amazing clients with a hot-shot team who produces ‘wow’ moments demonstrated through their pop-up pavilions, live events, permanent exhibitions (the list really does go on) and more. The 3D designer be part of a team who designs next level interactive installations, live experiences, physical spaces and many more knockout moments. If you love physical design and have a passion for creating interactive art pieces and activations, then we would love to chat with you. The successful candidate will join an international team who work at an incredible rate, who wow clients on a regular basis and even impress themselves with the projects they deliver. You’ll be a part of a team who knows that there is no work without play, a team who you want to go on a social outing with. If it’s time for a change of scenery and adventure, do not sleep on this!
- You’ll work with everyone in the team to ensure the best outcome for each project. No day will be the same as no client is the same
- You’ll come up with elite ideas for creative briefs with designs to meet and exceed client’s expectations
- You’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands turning their briefs into reality and demonstrating the use of 3D and 4D software systems such as SketchUp, 3D Max and Unreal
- You’ll produce 3D and 2D visualisations to show (off) to our client’s what to expect from a creative perspective.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in designing a variety of stages, interiors, exhibits, sculptures, architectural structures, products and/or installations.
- Able to create designs that look amazing but are also a reality.
- The know-how on how to use a variety of 3D modelling software.
- A believer: someone who has an idea and can execute it using your talents and excellent technical skills
- Able to excel on creative pitches.
- Able to work and excel in a fast-paced environment, execute deadlines and develop ideas in a matter of days.
- Able to demonstrate and explain your idea and help the team to present and develop concepts through 3D and 2D visualisations, including floor plans, elevations and space allocation.
- A learner: constantly looking to expand your knowledge of emerging technologies
- Keen to push interaction beyond screens and buttons into both physical and virtual forms.
- Self-motivated with a desire to exceed the expectations of the clients, the team and yourself.
Please submit a relevant portfolio of 3D work (link/PDF) along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2001