Positive Dialogue Communications is an award winning agency at the exciting frontier of new generation PR. We help our clients understand the ways that PR has radically changed. We are creators of credible content, creating tailored campaigns that arouse interest, touch hearts, educate minds, encourage change and inspire action.
The Account Director is the leader of the account management team and it is their prime responsibility to ensure the quality of the agency’s product and to inspire the highest standards in other team members. The AD will work closely with the MD to attract and win new business to grow the existing consumer portfolio. The AD is responsible for managing the quality and workflow, as well as mentoring their account management team by managing performance and assisting with skills development and career planning. They are expected to build excellent relationships with clients, 3rd party suppliers and all team members within the agency.
- Relevant PR Tertiary Qualification (diploma or degree)
- Minimum of 5–7 years’ experience in a PR agency
- Strong knowledge of the PR sector
- Extensive media relations experience and good understanding of media landscape
- Advanced MS Office skills and experience with social media
- Strategic thinker with business development capability and the ability to develop and write proposals
- Analytical, able to interpret data and develop relevant assumptions
- Commercially astute
- Financial acumen
- Creative and innovative, ideas-orientated with strong writing skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- People and team management experience
- Problem-solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal and self management skills
- Willingness to travel, valid driver’s license and own transport
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.