This Job will need you to be able to handle large volumes of work on a variety of accounts.
- Maintaining a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviews progress and delivering the client’s advertising projects.
- Ongoing communication with clients (meetings, telephone calls and emails as required) to discuss new projects and to keep clients updated of the status of their existing projects.
- Establishing relationships with new and existing clients and nurturing business relationships with our clients.
- Taking briefs from clients and then packaging and briefing of the agency staff to ensure the project gets produced.
- Ensuring the agency is meeting the client’s needs.
- Managing internal and external communications between the agency and our clients.
- Ensure all work is completed in target time & quality or vs agreed cost structure and to ensure every project is profitable for the agency from the start.
- Do briefing and training with internal agency staff to understand the client’s communication needs.
- Identify further/pro-active opportunities for our clients and to propose solutions from the agency.
- Ensure the agency’s staff and traffic team is briefed at all times.
- Have reviews with the agency’s staff on projects to ensure deadlines are met and that the works is within acceptable quality for the client.
- It is expected from the Account Executive to represent the agency correctly at all times with clients, keep our clients updated about our skill and capabilities and to promote the overall image of the agency with our clients.
- The Account Executive needs to brief the team on “pro-active” work in the event that the agency has capacity for additional work or when our teams is not running at full capacity to ensure clients receive pro-active ideas from the agency.
- Ensuring all work is finalized within target times and invoiced accordingly to ensure the maximum turnover for the agency in a given month.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Previous advertising agency experience
- Multitasking and priority setting
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team player and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to identify and exploit sales opportunities in the marketplace.
- Have a good command of the English and Afrikaans language.
- Be confident and have the ability to deal with clients and management at all levels.
- Be able to work accurately to deadline with minimum supervision in a highly pressurised team environment.
- Above average written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
JOB IS EXPIRED.