A creatively led brand agency’s Johannesburg office is on the lookout for an astute Junior Account Manager. The role will see you managing the daily running of key accounts, servicing into an Account Manager while also ensuring consistent strategic direction, the achievement of financial targets and complete client satisfaction. You’ll be tasked with building and maintaining strong relationships with clients. Your effective and efficient project management of tasks is vital as is your ability to create brilliant briefs that inspire!
- Ensuring primarily that high quality standards of work are being delivered
- Building and growing personal relationships outside the normal course of work requirements
- Going over and above the clients expectations in terms of knowing, living, and contributing to their business and brands
- Establishing project plans for all major projects and campaigns
- Driving the on-time delivery of various role-players to meet project objectives
- Effective communication of all/any changes to deadlines and milestones
- Following all internal processes and procedures, including Magnetic, operations and employment manuals
- Supporting team leader and team members as and where required and acting only within the jurisdiction and authority of the role
- Contributing to team morale and overall client happiness resulting in the general upliftment of the agency.
- Brilliant briefs that inspire the creative team and convey all relevant information
- Clarity of communication and consistency in contact reports, status reports and status meetings
- Project planning
- Money/time management
- Checking/sign off of work and cost estimates
- Working efficiently within the agency operating system.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree
- At least 2 years’ industry experience – essential
- FMCG and Corporate Brand and Marketing Communications experience
- Knowledge of and exposure to all media platforms and production and printing outputs
- Excellent project management ability, and agency process and systems knowledge
- Outstanding organisational capability, operational skills and attention to detail
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Business-minded and great entrepreneurial talent
- Patient and level-headed, but full of energy and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Proactive and leading in approach to client service
- Digital Account Management (Added advantage)
- Highly energised and ambitious
- Keen on delivering quality, innovative solutions for client
- Own transport.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1385