Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates.
A fabulous advertising agency’s Cape Town HQ is looking for an amazing Account Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will get to work on two exciting global brands, one of which is a very strategic and technical B2B company. We’re looking for someone who can work independently and handle a client’s stress with ease. You will, ideally, have big agency experience. Super opportunity!
- Administrative tasks such as contact reports, weekly status report control and running of status meetings (internal and external).
- Support the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager in your team in all aspects of the account/s
- Understanding of the production process across all communication channels including in-store, print, digital, mobile, activations.
- Management of small projects from inception to completion under the guidance of the AM (including brief writing, amendments, cost estimates, PO numbers, billing instructions, FA and distribution as well as timeous post-campaign evaluations on all projects)
- Preparation for all client meetings including setting up meetings and including all relevant parties, agendas, setting up boardroom and all technical requirements.
- Management of all client, line manager and resource expectations
- Management of timing plans and ensuring no deadlines are missed
- Management of the courier process including liaising with traffic to ensure that courier costs are correctly assigned to brands and timeously dispatched to Client.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary qualification in either Marketing or Advertising
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an Advertising or Marketing agency
- Deadline driven with excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic and ambitious with a drive to succeed in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to harness internal and external resources as projects required
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work on Chase Management System – a plus.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1326