An innovative, fun and growing creative agency in Cape Town is on the hunt for an excellent Account Executive to join their Client Service team. As part of the team that serves as the first line of contact with our clients you will identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful, creative solutions with measurable results. The agency sets the bar high, striving to not only solve client problems but challenging themselves to transform their entire category. This position as part of a tight knit team has great growth potential – the agency is constantly expanding, providing opportunities for anybody with ambitions that resonate with their own.
- Work as a team with the Account Director to manage allocated client portfolios to ensure that we go above and beyond just servicing client’s needs, helping to solve business problems, developing strong relationships and growing the billable potential of the portfolio.
- Manage client communications and requests on a day-to-day operational basis.
- Flag with Account Manager any requests that go above and beyond normal operations and require a strategic approach.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to plan and action project lifecycles.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to plan and identify client opportunities throughout the year according to available budgets.
- Work closely with the respective social media teams to ensure that deliverables are being met, managed and supported.
- Write briefs that help us produce great work for our clients.
- Be able to work with and manage each department as resources (and friends) to get the best out of each team to achieve the best work possible for the client.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 1+ years’ advertising agency experience.
- The ability to deal with stress and remain calm when the storm hits.
- The ability to damage control a situation when required and bringing order to chaos and chaos into order.
- The experience to manage multi-tasking and prioritising a number of daily jobs and clients.
- Organisation, in every sense of the word.
- Good people skills (you’ll meet and deal with plenty along the way).
- The ability to proactively manage themselves and others, being able to look ahead and plan.
- A people person who is well spoken and can handle various personality types with a diplomatic approach.
- An understanding of agency work-flow and the function of each department.
- Extremely organised with very good communication skills, including knowing when to raise flags.
- Able to work well under pressure and time constraints.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1211