Liquorice is a dynamic, forward thinking and world leading digital agency. We are seeking a client service digital account manager who will have the opportunity to work on one of our exciting and challenging beauty and fashion brands. Our developments are known to be award winning, pioneering and cutting edge. We are one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology.
This position is a digital account management position with Liquorice – reporting directly to the Business Unit Director. The position is based at our Head Office, based in Cape Town.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various exciting projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with the client on a client service level, campaign development and management.
Project management of client accounts all facets of client service and the delivery of agency services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Administering all day-to-day activities.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Co-ordinate and manage all agency services to the client.
- Write status reports for each account.
- Work closely and provide support to the business unit director.
- Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects.
- Identify new opportunities within the clients business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices, creative work and campaign performance.
- Develop campaign case studies. Maintain the integrity of the creative strategy and work throughout the campaigns.
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Every detail oriented.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Analytical thinking to review campaign results
- Ability to work under pressure
- If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, apply through the link below.
- Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role. Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Digital Account Experience (advantageous)
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in an agency environment (digital agency preferable)
- Own transport and driver’s license
- Travel occasionally
- Passion for digital is essential.
- Broad understanding of all communication disciplines – CRM, BTL, ATL.
- TTL and International experience is beneficial
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Mail etc
- Broad understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process.
- Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent creative understanding and ability to judge creative outputs
- Marketing or Communications degree preferable.