Liquorice is looking for a digital account manager with client service and project management experience within a digital marketing agency.
Candidate must have lots of digital experience, and have a creative, pioneering, and innovative spirit. Client service delivery will motivate you. Reasonable technical competence is required, and a passion for detailed project management is essential.
This is a permanent position is based at our office in Durban.
- Running certain scale of business billings.
- Building and growing client relationships.
- Work on campaign strategies.
- On top of all day-to-day activities.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure that the agency’s actions are in line with agreements, procedures and budgets, and
- reflect a unified and agreed point of view.
- Maintain close contact with the client.
- Assist in the delivery of services to the client.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Co-ordinate and manage agency services to the client.
- Lead status meetings.
- Ensure that client’s accounts are correct and delivered on time and that payment is effected timeously.
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Conceptual thinker.
- Very detail oriented.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please apply through the link below.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
To succeed in this role, you would need to have:
- A solid understanding of the digital environment, technologies and capabilities.
- Ability to conceptualise solutions to meet client requirements.
- A degree or commercial qualification in business, marketing or IT and exceptional communication skills.
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills and be a real ‘go-getter’.
- High attention to detail and a great work ethic.
- Proven track record working in an account management role (three to four years),preferably in a digital agency.
- High level of motivation and the ability to motivate development team.
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environment.
- Experience in CRM, web, data management, BTL and direct marketing.
- Very strong strategic thinker.
- The ability to deliver on the client’s business plans and implement accordingly with the team.
- Manage the retention of existing clients by delivering consistently high standards.
- Manage the health of the client’s business within the agency.
- Deliver bottom line client profitability and grow the clients’ business within the agency.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective team management skills.
- Proficient in, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email and web.
- Experience in content authoring and CMS will be an advantage.
- Experience with SEO, reporting will be an advantage.
- Experience with financial services will be an advantage.