Hero is a full-service, through-the-line strategic marketing agency with expertise that ranges from traditional advertising to the latest developments in the digital world. We offer a depth and breadth of business, marketing and technology services which are arguably unmatched by even our largest competitors.
We are looking for an experienced account manager for our client in the Public Services sector to form the vital link between the customer, studio and production. You will be responsible for managing and growing part of our existing base of clients.
Our account managers partner with our clients and build long-term relationships by providing top quality integrated solutions. It is imperative that you are a hard-working, independent and ambitious person that can take the initiative as the role requires that you run accounts by yourself.
Required skills and competencies
- Relevant advertising/marketing/commerce degree or diploma (preferred)
- Minimum five years’ relevant work experience
- Experience briefing and delivering digital and social campaigns and platforms
- Be driven and work on your own initiative
- Negotiation and facilitation skills
- High degree of computer literacy; including all MS Office programs
- Comfortable working across many different channels
- Responsible and able to self-manage
- Manage a range of ATL, BTL, and digital campaigns
- Effectively review and manage creative output with studio teams
- Manage client expectations by driving optimal creative delivery according to agreed timelines and budgets
- Manage all jobs from inception to completion and invoicing
- Compile weekly status and pipeline reports
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and add value to clients by creating a need for Hero’s services and portfolio of products
- Use your network of business contacts to identify new growth opportunities