Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a marvelous opportunity for a motivated Account Manager at a fabulous full-service, through-the-line strategic Marketing agency in Cape Town. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to work on a client in the Public Services sector. Your role will be to form the vital link between the customer, studio and production. You will be responsible for managing and growing part of an existing base of clients. Account Managers at this agency partner with clients and build long term relationships by providing top quality integrated solutions and that’s where you come in. It is imperative that you are a hard-working, independent and ambitious person that can take initiative as the role requires that you run accounts by yourself. Sound like you? Show us!
- Manage a range of ATL, BTL and Digital campaigns
- Effectively review and manage creative output with studio teams.
- Manage client expectations by driving optimal creative delivery according to agreed timelines and budgets.
- Manage all jobs from inception to completion and invoicing.
- Compile weekly status and pipeline reports.
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and add value to clients by creating a need for Hero’s services and portfolio of products.
- Use your network of business contacts to identify new growth opportunities.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Advertising/ Marketing/ Commerce Degree or Diploma (Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience briefing and delivering digital & social campaigns and platforms
- Be driven and work on your own initiative
- Negotiation and facilitation skills
- High degree of computer literacy; including all MS Office Programs
- Comfortable working across many different channels
- Responsible and able to self-manage
- Driver’s license and own vehicle.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1227