A mid-large sized agency in the northern suburbs is looking for a super talented Art Director to join their team.
This position is only open to Black (African) candidates of South African nationality.
This agency is looking for someone who’s equally committed to creating strategically sound concepts and visually compelling work. You can come up with ideas for print, TV, web, social media, digital and execute them through final release. You take pride in your ability to collaborate and handle multiple projects at once, on tight deadlines.
- Develop innovative creative concepts for online and offline mediums
- Execute ideas from start through to completion
- Ensure brand standards are consistently met
- Stay current on existing, new and emerging digital technology
- Brainstorm and develop creative concepts that are on strategy
- Present work internally and occasionally to client
- Be part of new business pitches
- Collaborate with account, social media and strategy teams
- Degree/diploma in art direction/graphic design
- 4-7 years of agency experience
- Strong portfolio of award-worthy work (across TV, radio and digital platforms)
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience working in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding of HTML, HTML5 and After Effects (beneficial)
- Ability to work as part of team
Salary: R30 - 40 000