Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A wonderful opportunity for a Corporate Assistant Brand Manager has become available at a leading financial services company’s HQ in Cape Town. We’re looking for someone with previous financial services experience, numerical and analytical skills together with ability to implement marketing collateral. The role will see you assisting and supporting the Marketing Manager and team. Bring your meticulous attention to detail, good written and verbal communications skills to the party and demonstrate your ability to think strategically along with your solid understanding of brands and communication and you’ll have the edge.
- Advice and direction for management of corporate identity across the Group.
- Updated and actively managed style guide for easy access and reference.
- Actively manage corporate identity templates and the accessibility thereof.
- Advice and direction on use of the Group’s corporate identity and style guidelines.
- Approval of all non-standard branded items.
- Continuous internal communication to relevant stakeholders on changes to corporate identity.
- Ongoing physical review of all areas of corporate identity execution and application.
- Actively manage brand trademarks and domain names across the Group.
- Assist or manage ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Identify gaps or service level enhancements.
- Managing suppliers and agencies.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Marketing Degree/Diploma
- Financial services experience – essential
- Corporate Identity/brand management experience of at least 2 years.
- Advertising agency, design or print production environment experience will be beneficial.
- Relevant experience in the marketing and /or brand management industry.
- Knowledge of marketing processes
- Knowledge of brand management
- Able to build & maintain relationships
- Able to plan and organise
- Ability to impact, influence & gain commitment
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills in English
- Analytical thinking
- Stress tolerance
- High work standards
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1188