Our client a leading technical solutions firm based in JHB and CTN is looking to hire a super savvy Billing Analyst.
The role will suit a JHB or CTN person – we just want the most hands on person to join this dynamic and fast growing team.
Job outputs include, but are not limited to:
As Analyst should have a keen eye for detail. In this role, you will provide daily data-related operational support, report, and invoice production for clients.
You should also be comfortable working with little supervision to meet tight deadlines. It is also important to have a proven track record in the following:
- Good knowledge of electronic billing procedures
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); familiarity with databases and SQL is an asset
- Excellent communication ability
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- BSc/BA in accounting or similar field is preferred
- Must have a strong understanding of how databases work
- Run a large array of daily, weekly and monthly billing related functions across an intricate platform of systems to assure rigid billing schedule is completed
- Troubleshoot and resolve often complex operational issues caused by user errors or regulatory changes through the review or creation of complex queries, stored procedures etc..
- Issuing accurate invoices
- Handling customer complaints and resolving billing issues
- Keeping updated records of accounts receivable
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Address customer complaints and questions
- Keep track of accounts receivable and transactions
- Assist with customer account reconciliations
- Prepare and present analytical reports
- Support monthly and quarterly audits and clean ups
- Resolve any issues or mistakes
- High aptitude for data analysis and problem solving in a fast paced environment.
- Analytical business skills, with ability to interact with business users, gather, and efficiently communicate requirements, etc.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external contacts to quickly resolve project pinch points.
- Exposure to basic accounting and invoicing processing preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a high level of organization.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and master new technologies.
- Ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts.
Salary: R40 - 50 000