Are you into Street Culture?
Are you passionate about product and design and come from a strong Brand Activations background – want to move client side?
If so, a well-known street culture brand that is sold globally is seeking a Brand Assistant.
The role is based in Cape Town at its HQ.
- Retail/consumer goods industry background in Marketing and/or Advertising, preferably in PR and events, Advertising or Brand is highly advantageous
- Strong Project Management skills
- Brand Activation and events experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel (nationally)
- Plan and implement large-scale key brand activation and promotional events nationally, and internationally, end to end
- Ensure all product collateral is relevant, on brand and accessible
- Come up with efficient processes to make product collateral available to the growing customer and distribution base
- Create a relevant, on-brand merchandising line and review the current one for a retail outlet opening in Johannesburg and possibly two internationally
- Run focus groups and membership campaigns and feedback key insights and actions to the Marketing Manager
- Support the launch of the new store and new countries distributed to
- Run and conduct post-implementation reviews to ensure continuous improvement
- Create and execute a Marketing plan that includes PR and events and advertising/digital campaigns
- Report on data and industry trends seasonally
- Drive brand awareness and work with third party suppliers
- Collaborate across all teams with a solutions mind-set and approach