SA’s Leading Retailer
Calling mid-senior Brand Managers or Marketers with experience working on retail and/or fashion brands.
Want to work for SA’s leading retailer – a well-known household name in SA on its local and international fashion brands?
The role is based in Cape Town and reports to the Marketing Manager and works in collaboration with the Marketing and BU teams.
- Translate the Business problem / strategy into an executable marketing communication plan with a 12- month view across the end to end customer journey.
- Own and drive the end to end delivery of the plan
- Partner with relevant teams for on-time delivery of strategy and plans taken to market
- Focussing on the CP and key deliverables, managing risk and relationships managing risk and relationships across partners
- Relevant Qualification in Brand Marketing
- 5 – 7 years of marketing skills and experience in Retail / Brands / Agency / PR
- Fashion Retail Marketing experience (ADVANTAGEOUS)
- Solid technical knowledge and awareness across all elements of marketing including all relevant digital media channels and is up to date with innovative business and marketing solutions
- 360 media understanding and ability to brief into a creative agency
- Good digital, social media and online experience in taking brands to market
- Experience in using customer insights optimally to drive a relevant marketing strategy and plan
- Analytical skills to interpret Customer data and insights and sales and turnover and then translate this into Comms Strats and operational plans
- Passion for retail, the product, brand and customers
- Ability to translate a Marketing and Comms strategy into integrated operational plans, clear briefs and deliverables
- Creative thinker and ability to evaluate creative work
- Strong commercial acumen
- Influencer and negotiator skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to understand local and international trends and stays up to date with the competitor landscape
- Problem solving ability, assertive and resilient
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Position the local Brand
- Translate business and marketing strategy into marketing and communication plan and detailed brief
- Drive the execution of the marketing communications plan and detailed briefs
- Manage business interface & trade process into marketing
- Budget and commercial management
- People and stakeholder management
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.