Do you have 5 years’ brand/ marketing/ advertising experience (preferably working on alcohol or premium brands)?
We have a fantastic 4-month contract position available for a Brand Manager. You’ll get to work across a range of premium alcohol brands that have a huge international following at a dynamic and innovative company.
The role is Cape Town based, requires occasional national travel and reports to the Marketing Manager.
- 5 years solid brand/ marketing/ advertising experience
- Experience in and good understanding of through-the-line marketing activity, direct marketing and content management is essential
- Experience and understanding of premium alcohol environment advantageous
- Project management skills
- Experience in managing internal and external team members
- Social Media savvy, with experience in the digital environment
- Multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- Creative ideas generator
- Run the marketing and brand management requirements of a repertoire of alcohol brands
- Immersion and understanding of the assigned brands and category portfolios
- Managing relationships with the key global brand principle and internal principle director, with regular contact, reporting and status updates to the local and global teams
- Contribution to and implementation of agreed brand plan activities on the various assigned brands
- Management of each brands’ relevant budgets, targets and ROI’s, ensuring that these are responsibly implemented and met
- Day to day management of On and Off Trade activities on these brands, including activations, promotions, digital, PR and events with both internal and external teams
- Management of Brand Ambassadors assigned to the portfolio
- Monitoring and measuring all marketing activity for each brand within the portfolio and being able to report on these monthly.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.