Looking for an exciting opportunity to make your mark at a fun luxury, fashion retail brand? We have a superb opening for a commercially oriented mid-weight Brand Manager. The successful candidate will play a brand custodian role by delivering the understanding and interpretation of the Marketing strategy. You will be tasked with driving the execution of compelling, innovative, integrated and leading Brand Marketing and Communications plans to meet business objectives. The role will see you responsible for positioning the brand, translating business and Marketing strategies into Marketing and Comms plans, driving the execution of these plans, managing business and trade processes, budget and commercial management and people and stakeholder management. Sounds exciting doesn’t it?
- Develop and implement Marketing strategies that aim to actively increase brand awareness and market share across a wide portfolio of brands.
- Advocate the role of the brand custodianship across: Brand, Product, Pricing, Visibility and Distribution.
- Aid in the development of the annual Marketing plan and budget.
- Ongoing management and reporting of Marketing activity and budget.
- Manage and attain budget and strategic objectives.
- Engage and collaborate with the Sales Team/Trade Marketing to develop appropriate tools to drive sales and Brand resonance at store level: In-store Promotions, Incentives, Brand Visibility, Training.
- B2B Brand Communications to wholesale customer.
- Ongoing competitor and market intelligence.
- Motivate, manage and develop the junior Marketing team to ensure the achievement of performance objectives.
- Plan and manage the brands’ communication to end consumer: ATL Media, Content, Digital, Social, PR, Activations in liaison with global team, local agencies and within budgetary allocations.
- Develop and sustain relationships with decision makers, advertisers and other relevant media.
- Effectively negotiate with sponsors and partners
- Coordinate PR projects and liaise with PR Agencies.
- Develop and maintain Brand Ambassador and influencers relationships.
- Be on the pulse for the latest trends and local brand insights.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant University Degree
- Min of 5 Years relevant Brand Management experience
- Proven experience as Brand Manager.
- Preferably someone who work in FMCG or sports, luxury, premium brands and WR sectors
- An expert at managing a wide brand portfolio. A wearer of many hats.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Commercial acumen – essential
- Excellent understanding of the full Marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop Brand and Marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and Marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
- Negotiation skills
- Networking and relationship-building skills
- Decision-making ability
- Strategic thinking
- Team player
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Young energetic with a positive approach towards life
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Extremely Service Orientated
- Ability to adapt easily
- Fast learner
- Ability to assess, analyse the market and then act on it
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Business Minded
- Self -Motivated
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2674