SA’s Leading Retailer
Calling mid-senior Brand Managers or Marketers with experience working on retail and/or fashion brands.
Want to work for SA’s leading retailer – a well-known household name in SA on local and international fashion brands?
The role is based in Cape Town and reports to the Marketing Manager and works in collaboration with the Marketing and BU teams.
- Translate the Business problem / strategy into an executable marketing communication plan with a 12- month view across the end to end customer journey.
- Own and drive the end to end delivery of the fashion plan across South Africa and Australia
- Partner with relevant teams across South Africa and Australia for on-time delivery of the Marketing strategy and plans taken to market [South Africa & Australia
- Focussing on the CP and key deliverables, managing risk and relationships across partners in South Africa and Australia
- Relevant Qualification in Brand Marketing
- 5 – 7 years of marketing skills and experience in Retail / Brands / Agency / PR
- Fashion Retail Marketing experience (ADVANTAGOUS)
- Solid technical knowledge and awareness across all elements of marketing including all relevant digital media channels and is up to date with innovative business and marketing solutions
- 360 media understanding and ability to brief into a creative agency
- Good digital, social media and online experience in taking brands to market
- Experience in using customer insights optimally to drive a relevant marketing strategy and plan
- Analytical skills to interpret Customer data and insights and sales and turnover and then translate this into Comms Strats and operational plans
- Passion for retail, the product, brand and customers
- Ability to translate a Marketing and Comms strategy into integrated operational plans, clear briefs and deliverables
- Creative thinker and ability to evaluate creative work
- Strong commercial acumen
- Influencer and negotiator skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to understand local and international trends and stays up to date with the competitor landscape
- Problem solving ability, assertive and resilient
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Position the local Brand in South Africa and in Australia
- Translate business and marketing strategy into marketing and communication plan and detailed brief for South Africa and Australia
- Drive the execution of the marketing communications plan and detailed briefs for South Africa and Australia
- Manage business interface & trade process into marketing across South Africa and Australia
- Budget and commercial management
- People and stakeholder management
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.