A well-known producer of cheese and dairy products is seeking an experienced Brand Manager.
The role is based in the N.Suburbs of Cape Town and reports to the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive.
- Degree in Marketing/Food Science
- 3 – 5 years’ FMCG experience (food industry preferred)
- Excellent MS Office
- Proficient in Data and market analysis tools (eg Iri Aztec/ AC Nielsen, Qlikview)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced in delivering, managing and controlling large projects
- Able to manage cross functional teams
- Deadline driven
- Understanding of quality and compliance
- Achieve brand volume, value and profit targets
- Manage Innovation projects from concept to launch, and post launch measurement
- Ensure respective category budgets are effectively allocated and tracked
- Ensure excellent in-store presence (pricing, packaging, POS, forward share, marketing material)
- Support marketing team with the development of the brand strategy in alignment with the overall long-term company goals.
- Be accountable for category-specific BTL Marketing material – from briefing agencies to execution and monitoring stock levels
- Be the Retail channel marketing lead, working with the Commercial Team to deliver annual activity plans, including marketing material for annual shows and events, catalogues e.t.c.
- Execute elements of brand innovation & renovation plans in relation to the Gate process, including line extensions
- Monitor and actively grow in market share performance
- Build strong relationships with external partners and stakeholders specifically, media, advertising, digital, PR, promoter and specialist agencies
- Build strong internal cross functional relationships with Commercial, Supply Chain, the factory and Business Support
- Be accountable for managing packaging of the respective product ranges, including regulatory and legal updates, skuworks, brand website e.t.c
- Marketing representative for trade shows and events
- Ensuring the Marketing budget up to date
- Responsible for maintaining the brand look and feel across all platforms
- Ability to interpret and influence product P&Ls
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.