R20000 – R25000 per month Basic salary
Own transport required:
Our client a leading ATL/TTL agency, with some of the world’s best brands, seeks to hire a savvy, smart and well-educated brand strategist. Please note this role is based in JHB.
The strategist’s primary responsibility is to help our cross-functional teams (digital and non-digital) develop and evolve digital ideas and solutions driven by value exchanges between a consumer (user) and a brand (business). This requires evaluating consumer and industry research, brand information, trends and relevant data in order to recommend digital solutions that marry brand goals with consumer needs. He/she will help guide these multidisciplinary teams of general and digital strategists, account and project managers, software engineers, measurement analysis, digital designers and information architects through the concept/sell-in phase of the project, establishing and sustaining the thought leadership and strategy that will guide the outcome.
This position includes:
- The development of strategic marketing and brand strategy plans to drive top line revenue growth.
- Developing key metrics, key opportunities, and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop policies, programmes, and objectives for all product and service marketing activities for the organisation.
- Market research, product planning, and advertising functions to accomplish organisation objectives.
- The development of marketing programmes to increase awareness and preference.
- To lead brand strategy programs through strategic development and implementation in the customer experience, including marketing, communications, interactive, identity and brand alignment.
- Research and analysis.
- Formulating ideas.
- BTL strategy and development.
- Must be able to execute brand strategy, brand positioning, etc.
- Formulate, conceptualise, implement, and execute strategy.
- ± Four years of experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to bring strategic insight and management skills to programmes and teams.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Experience with programme management and implementation.
- Advanced degree a plus.
Salary: R20 - 25 000