G&G Digital is looking for an experienced business development manager who wants to grow new business for us. We’re looking for an incredibly ambitious, self driven over achiever who wants to join a company where their success will be exceptionally well rewarded and the opportunity for growth is limitless. You need to have digital media/marketing sales experience, a great network within B2b and B2C advertisers and must able to present and close at senior management level.
As our Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Quickly developing a thorough understanding of our culture, values and offering
- Identify prospective clients and developing strong relationships via phone, email and face to face.
- Building new relationships and closing new business for G&G Digital.
- Having a driven hunter mentality, making things happen no matter the economic environment.
- Creating sales proposals and presentations.
- The ability to quickly close sizeable new business and meet sales targets.
- Attending relevant events to network and generate leads.
- Collaborating with the MD and ECD to create new and innovative digital offerings.
- Have strong phone and face to face negotiation skills and able to present to senior management
- Consistently able to persuade the customer into a positive buying commitment in addition to possessing the necessary closing skills.
- To get buy-in from executive-level decision makers.
- Responsible for your own admin including signing of all new NDA’s and contracts/SLAs.
You must love what you do, be very competitive and driven to do whatever it (legally and ethically) takes to win.
You’ll also need the following skills;
- Three+ years’ experience having worked as a Business Development Manager in an agency environment.
- Degree or diploma in sales / marketing / business management or similar.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent relationship management and people skills.
- Ability to think strategically and put plans into action.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, results orientated environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and be willing to go the extra mile.
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and competitive team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Be an honest, transparent and trustworthy team member.
If you think you meet our requirements and want to join our winning agency, send your CV along with your salary expectations to our MD, [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 21 days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.