Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A renowned, global advertising agency has an exciting opportunity for a strong Cape Town-based Business Unit Director to join their team. This role will see you partnering with one of the agency’s largest and most significant clients. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on one of SA’s most dynamic local portfolios crossing the complete spectrum of omni-channel delivery and execution.
- Senior integrated portfolio management.
- Development, management and implementation of Business Units’ financial plan.
- Team leadership through strategic talent management and delegation.
- Team inspirer, mentor & coach.
- Team skills development/skills transfer.
- Leading with a client-centric mindset, a positive and inspirational outlook at all times.
- Senior client interface and relationship management.
- Managing lead Agency approach with all clients and partners.
- Apply strategic thinking to guide and develop briefs.
- Overseeing Exceptional Briefs.
- Creative process champion.
- Overseeing Exceptional project management, execution and delivery.
- Strong creative and strategic point of view.
- Accountable for accurate financial portfolio management. (Revenue, WIP, Debtors support).
- Accountable for accurate monthly BU finance reporting.
- Client Billings (Billings vs. Revenue) custodian.
- Accountable for weekly/monthly New Business updates as required.
- Intern management as required.
- Custodian of Agency well-being and culture
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 7-10 years’ experience in the account management function.
- BUD experience advantageous. Experience in managing team of 5+ people is critical
- Client-side experience is advantageous.
- Experience in working with senior clients across multiple portfolios.
- Experience with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience within a lead agency model.
- Experience within the retail and FMCG sector.
- Strong Digital understanding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Complete understanding of Chase Software
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Office package.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1380