Job Position – Campaign Manager
Company – RadioHeads – Campaign Manager
Job Brief and Responsibilities
- The Campaign Manager will be part of the team responsible for generating creative solutions for client’s briefs, which match the criteria and objectives supplied in the brief.
- The Campaign Manager will be responsible for formatting these creative solutions with costs, roll out, fleshed out mechanics into an arresting and winning presentation format
- Key understanding of schedules and how airtime costs work at each of the radio stations
- The Campaign Manager will work with the Research Dept to collate the needed insights into the presentation to substantiate or motivate for the creative and/ radio stations selected. Use and interpret media surveys and other marketing tools essential to ensuring standout ideas and proposals
- The Campaign Manager will work closely with the copy writers to include mock scripts into our proposals to show examples of executions for client
- The candidate will follow a client centric approach as RadioHeads is a sales-based organisation whose livelihood is dependent on sales.
- Work as an integral member of the RadioHeads Team, pulling in production, copy writing, research, person handling the presenter and station negotiations and management. The Campaign Manager is the central point on a brief or signed off campaign which is being implemented.
- Integration of new media opportunities into our briefs, from tactical TV opportunities to updated social media trends and innovative technologies which RadioHeads are the sole proprietors of and intend further development in this regard. Holistic 360-degree view of a campaign and looking for further convergence
- Ensure that all information relating to the opportunities being used is up to date with relevant information and rates of the radio stations
- Compiling of a detailed chase list for clients and radio stations
- Station and presenter guidelines for each of the campaigns
- Implementation of the confirmed campaigns with the relevant stations and the client
- Monitoring of the campaign during the campaign for optimisation to take place for client
- Details Post Campaign Analysis for Clients – opportunity to include paid for research
- Meeting with clients with the Sales Consultant/ Director/ MD during the briefing or implementation process
- Requesting invoices for the hard costs per campaign – ensuring payment is followed through
- Sending material to radio stations on time
- Keeping track of all expenses relevant to a campaign
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint is a necessity
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the radio industry
- Preferential to have studied a relevant degree, diploma or related course
Please send a comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing dates for applications is Monday 3rd December at COB.
RadioHeads is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment Equity candidates will receive preference.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, your application was unsuccessful.