A global software development company has vacancy for a Channel Marketing Manager.
The role requires a candidate who is extremely proactive and dynamic. Someone who can engage and influence key regional stakeholders. Responsible for developing and implementing worldwide channel marketing programs, demand/lead generation programs, the development and management of the worldwide partner portal/website, and supporting Channel Partners Marketing/ Sales/ Product Management activities. Actively monitor competitor offerings in market and create innovative marketing plans to address.
- Design and implement quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with company key objectives
- Design and implement measurements to quantify ROI from multi-touch campaigns – Digital being a key focus
- Develop and drive lead generation strategy, generating qualified prospects for the sales organization. Includes ongoing lead nurturing programs.
- Build co-marketing activities with Channel Partner
- Management of Channel Partner program
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute campaigns successfully
- Work closely with Sales, Internal Marketing teams, Services and Product Marketing on development and production of partner enablement tools and other campaign-related collateral
- Manage marketing automation system and data to enable successful email campaign setup and execution
- Develop, maintain and manage partner portal website and associated content
- Global experience working across multiple Regions and supporting multiple Partners within a channel program
- B2B experience developing and managing marketing for a global channel program at a senior level
- Experience working on global digital marketing strategies and tactics for a global channel program
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Channel Marketing or Channel Sales experience in computer hardware/software
- 5+ years Web and Digital marketing experience
- 5+ years strategic marketing experience