We are looking for a quick witted, hardworking and capable community manager, to work on some of the biggest brands in South Africa. You are THAT person – always on your phone, tweeting, posting, and counting up the ‘likes’. You have a bottomless interest in social media and are abreast of the fast changing nature of the medium. As a strategic, creative self-starter, who works well independently, you’ll have to hit the ground running in this position.
Please note – Irvine Partners is an Employment Equity Employer
SCOPE OF WORK
- Help create, and implement social media strategy for clients
- With the team, generate new ideas / campaigns for social content
- Plan social content and maintain the content calendar ensuring social media updates are regular, relevant and engaging
- Be able to interpret the direction of strategy/planning and follow a creative brief.
- Write engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms
- Engage with followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Monitor the success of the social media engagement ito the overall PR strategy
- Liaise with clients to relay customer feedback and insights gained from social platforms.
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Understand the influencer environment
- Continuously seek out new influencers across brands
- Forge and nurture relationships with influencers
- Create and build relevant databases of influencers for each campaign
- Social media addict
- On top of trends
- Very high attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Brand aware
- Excellent verbal communications skill
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Ensure all activity is delivered to deadline
- Ensure deliverables are of required and exceeded standard
- Demonstrate good time management and teamwork
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Have the ability to multitask
- The ability to manage stress
- Be detail-orientated
- Excellent writing skills
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Undergraduate degree / diploma in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
Salary: R15 - 20 000