An award winning, innovative and successful international Marketing Agency is looking to hire a creative and strategic minded CONSUMER INSIGHTS DIRECTOR.
The Director of Insights will play a leading role in defining and executing data and analytics strategy, driving actions that deliver bottom line results for the clients. Within that, s/he will collaborate with key stakeholders across lines of business, as well as working closely with colleagues to align with and synthesize data specific to the client’s brands.
The Director will build a forward-looking vision to drive advanced analytic capabilities and strategy in order to enhance the quality of content creation while also advancing business priorities and boosting the effectiveness of client service teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business required and/or master’s Degree in Business / Marketing / Advertising
- 5 to 7 years of experience in analytical roles
- 3 to 5 years Managerial experience
- Strong leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- Prior experience in BTL Marketing, Media, Influential Marketing, Public Relations and Production
- Expert knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook/Instagram Insights, Twitter), YouTube Analytics and other video measurement platforms
- Superb writer and a storytelling communicator with the ability to translate data for a wide variety of audiences, both tactical and strategic.
- Must be able to tell the story of the business using data visualization and other representations. Managing a team,
- S/He will work closely across various content groups to not only define strategy but be able to express key insights across stakeholders.
- Serve as the lead information architect across all lines of business, supporting and building strategies based on data driven insights
- Establish and track KPIs for the marketplace and create systems to ensure the agency tracks progress.
- Manage and evolve our capabilities enabling a holistic, data-driven view of client relationships in order to drive strategic decision-making, encompassing capital usage,
- Oversee a team to manage the above; attract, develop and retain industry-leading analytical and audience development