Lemok Agency is an award winning, township-based digital marketing agency on the rise! We work with shopping centres, FMCG brands and B2C small businesses through our proprietary content-first methodology and our job is to help our clients create content that really matters to their audiences.
Lemok Agency is a young 4-year old agency with a small core team looking for a motivated content creator to help us continue to challenge the status quo & create content that really matters.
You will lead our content & social media team, which includes managing external freelancers, where you will still be a writer first: this job is far from middle management. You’ll be expected to curate/create and produce 90% of the time, so if you love managing people and curating/creating content, then you’ve come to the right place.
Details: Full-time salaried position. Preferred work from Pretoria-based headquarters but are open to remote work if right applicant.
Do these things interest you? As a Content Creator/Strategist, you will:
- Use our 7-step Methodology to strategize monthly content for our clients (shopping centres, FMCG brands and B2C smmes)
- Create/curate content including diversified content pieces, including (but not limited to) videos, memes, ebooks, infographics, guides, picture quotes, etc.
- Compile monthly content calendars for client approval
- Manage and collaborate with external freelancers to produce content and manage (+ report on) associated budgets
- Achieve client KPIs including (but not limited to) engagement, audience growth and reach.
- Collaborate with external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both clients and their digital audiences.
- Work with Community Manager in posting content on social media.
What we look for:
- Digital agency experience (advantageous)
- Previous work experience with retail (shopping centres), FMCG brands and/or B2C SMMEs advantageous
- Inbound marketing methodology certification
- Proven experience working with freelancers (on platforms such as Fiverr or Upwork)
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Deep yearn to do great work, specifically on social media.
Why join for Lemok Agency team?
Lemok Agency is township-based for a reason; it was started on the basis that many agencies were failing clients by not really understanding the township audiences and therefore creating very “templated” content and social media strategies.
Our vision is to become a globally-recognized agency specialising in content marketing (with a focus on social media) for brands that want to talk to the emerging markets within the African continent.
This vision is too big for the founder alone and therefore there is a real need to build a team of experienced, creative minds that want to create content that is a true expression of their utmost creativity, while helping our clients produce no fluff, effective marketing.
If this is you, we want you in our team!