A global leader in skincare is seeking an experienced Content Manager to manage the process of creating packaging and collateral through the in-house online translation and artwork system for its global distributors.
The role is based in the Cape Town Head Office.
- Bachelors Degree from a leading university (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- 8 – 10 years relevant experience
- High attention to detail
- An interest in words and language
- Appeciation for clean, functional design
- Ability to solve complex problems with simple process driven solutions
- Work closely with the Product Development Director, Communication Development Director and copywriters to set up master content fields and templates for new products and collateral items
- Work closely with designers and DTP specialists to test and finesse master artwork templates which are designed in InDesign and HTML
- Work with the Regional Directors to manage content and any linguistic or regulatory exceptions
- Work with the Systems and IT Directors to finesse and improve the system