Wonderful wordplay wanted! Let your love of the lexicon and cool creative take you to the top and beyond our borders in this role as Copy-Based Creative Director for a prestigious international agency based in Melbourne, Australia. This agency sits in the top four most awarded agencies in Melbourne, with quite possibly the best culture to go with it. They’re looking for a hands-on, Integrated CD who is at the top of their award-winning game to help them push for that top position. Ideally you are writer-based. You must already have experience leading people and pitches with skills that bring the very best from the people around you. You will be one of two CDs working under an ECD with an enviable record. The agency does some brilliant work and want more of it. We’re looking for someone with a stellar international awards list – i.e. Cannes, One Show, D&AD, etc. this is a non-negotiable. This opportunity is all kinds of fabulous on every level. Get in touch if you’re ready to take a leap to greatness.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Diploma or tertiary qualification
- 8-10 years’ ad agency experience.
- Previous international awards list (Cannes, One Show, D&AD etc.) – a must.
- ATL experience – a must
- Comfortable presenting to clients – with excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent people (client & internal) management skills
- Ability to work under demanding timelines and pressure
- A portfolio – essential
- TTL experience
- A strategic thinker
- A natural leader – accustomed to managing people
- Ability to translate strategy into copy; ability to evaluate creative work and drive creative implementation
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience leading a team – directing and mentoring in the execution of concepts and projects
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Drive and resilience
- Attention to detail with high levels of responsibility and accountability
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam245