Born out of digital, integrated communications agency Publicis Machine is home to 100 adventurous minds. The agency combines incisive strategy, award-winning creativity and cutting edge technology to transform their client’s business. It is represented in both Johannesburg and Cape Town. This position is for the Cape Town office.
- A tertiary degree or diploma in art direction and marketing/communications.
- 10+ years of experience
- Great leadership skills.
- Strong portfolio of work.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Good with clients.
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals in brand building.
- Hungry to make award winning work.
- Experience in through-the-line and digital advertising is
- The ability to guide creative teams to conceptualize and execute compelling ideas.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to review work and present to clients.
- Ability to build strong relationships with specific clients.
- Eagerness to judge award shows and represent the agency at conferences.
- Ability to inspire and motivate young creatives and attract talent to work at Publicis Machine.
- Confidence to share knowledge with the agency.
- An eagerness to have fun (we’re not saving lives)
Your natural abilities should be:
- Highly organised.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with key team members.
- An OCD for detail and a drive for perfection.
- Deadline awareness and ability to handle all kinds of pressure.
- Taking initiative and ownership of your projects.
- Pro-actively solving problems.
- Eagerness to share knowledge.
- A willingness to learn and progress.
- Cool, calm and optimistic.
- Enjoy the thrill of a challenge.
- An instinct to be abreast of local and international cutting edge thinking and process.
- A sense of humour will be a bonus.