Look sharp creatives, we have a great opportunity on our books at an established PR and Marketing company. We’re looking for a highly-qualified, dynamic and highly skilled Creative Director from a graphic design/digital design background with at least three years’ relevant experience overseeing creatives. You will join this growing team creating memorable events, activations and more. The role calls for a truly hands on individual who is natural leader. If you’re passionate about producing conceptual graphic design material and are driven to stay up-to-date with the latest industry innovations, we’d love to hear from you.
- Conceptualising and executing campaigns across our various brands
- Preparing digital online banners and material for web properties, and through the line campaigns
- Working closely with photographers and videographers to enhance and manipulate their creative output
- Working with various content management systems to maintain and update creative collateral
- Generating concepts for marketing-related campaigns
- Designing new CI and guidelines for partners and emerging brands
- Creating online newsletters with the team
- Mentoring and junior designers in the team
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A Degree or Visual Communications qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- At least 5 years of work experience creative direction with strong design ethos
- Expertise in (at least) Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge in After Effects – a big plus
- Knowledge HTML/CSS – an advantage
- A natural sense of aesthetics and a strong passion for design
- A methodical and precise approach to work and an ability to work around tight deadlines
- An openness to feedback from colleagues, complemented by high levels of self-motivation
- An interest in the latest tech and design trends
Please submit your portfolio as a link/PDF on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1808