Leading FMCG Corporate, seeks the services of a senior CRM Brand Manager to join their highly successful team as soon as possible.
We want a sassy, smart, very presentable candidate that will leave, eat and sleep the brand.
Development and delivery of business intelligence that supports marketing, retail and e-commerce. Provide actionable insight based on detailed analysis, suggest customer segmentation and targeting strategy for marketing campaigns, provide data mining to uncover patterns in customer shopping, behaviour. Manage CRM database.
Other duties will include but not be limited to:
Help achieve churn and upsell targets through developing comprehensive CRM plans
- Oversee and initiate communications to the base to fulfil the clients’ objectives.
- Set the CRM strategy for the clients database.
- Plan and implement the retention strategy.
- Build and implement a customer journey plan.
- Successfully launch new products to the base.
- Increase revenue per user and continually promote value added services.
- Reward loyal customers through special offers.
- Ensure cutting edge creativity to maintain brand positioning.
- Knowledge and experience in research.
- Work with data analyst to understand behavioural patterns of the clients base.
- Control segmentation of base.
- Manage key relationships.
- Manage staff members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all internal and external agencies.
- Achieve individual targets.
- Maintain existing business.
- Identify and grow client base and revenue through selling of additional supply chain products.
- Establish customer needs, developing opportunities and grow customer base.
- Update call and REACH reports.
- Prepare and present proposals and presentations to clients.
- Effectively and efficiently deal with client queries.
- Identify and escalate possible threats to existing business.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strategic thinker,
- Ability to transfer technical terms into consumer-friendly communications.
- Passion for communication and its role in preventing churn.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and agencies.
- Passionate with a strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent computer literacy.
082 972 3393
Send your CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org