We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight CSI Specialist to join the CSI department’s team at a leading financial services company’s Centurion office. The role calls for a Consumer Financial Education (CFE) programme specialist with a passion for financial literacy. You will be responsible for developing and coordinating training programmes around financial literacy at school and young adult level. As the industry is heavily regulated, you must have a knowledge and understanding of ASISA (Association for Savings and Investment South Africa). We’re looking for a ‘big picture’ thinker, a self-starter and quick learner. Previous financial services experience is preferable, but an understanding of consumer financial education is key. If you haven’t worked in CSI, but have worked in ‘financial education’ or within a training environment as a Project Manager, please apply anyway as you may still be considered for this fabulous role.
- Design and implement CFE (Consumer Financial Education) programmes to equipping consumers with the knowledge and skills to make smart financial choices.
- Design, plan and implement the CFE programmes in line with the organisation’s CSI strategy and objectives.
- Identify and track relevant global trends and best practise in financial education using appropriate international organisations (OECD, World Bank) as reference
- Identify and provide guidance on the impact of any regulatory changes on the organisation’s CFE programmes
- Keep abreast of industry shifts and trends in CFE and incorporate into our programmes.
- Make use of industry forums to engage in continuous learning and up-skilling around CFE in SA
- Represent the organisation on CFE related industry forums and committees
- Build and maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders (including CFE service providers) to develop, drive and implement CFE programmes
- Position the business importance of doing CFE to internal stakeholders
- Drive internal collaborations with partners in the business to deliver on high-quality CFE programmes
- Partner with client-facing brands to ensure that CFE programmes support brand purpose
- Look at strategies to ensure work the organisation does in CFE gains recognition in the industry
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the various CFE programmes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the development of industry transformation in terms of CFE service providers
- Ensure BEE compliance and maximum points for CFE and balance this with innovative CFE tools
- Utilise metrics to monitor programme performance and propose ways to ensure the sustainability and expansion of initiatives.
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of the CFE programmes and redesigning the programmes as necessary.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing Corporate Social Responsibility Programmes
- Previous financial services experience – preferable
- Solid understanding of consumer financial education
- Knowledge and understanding of ASISA
- Big picture thinker
- Quick learner.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam417