Calling experienced Customer Insights Analysts who are data driven and strong on reporting.
Experience with SPSS / SAS essential.
Do you want to work for SA’s leading retailer – a household name in SA?
The role is based in Cape Town and works closely with the VOC and Research Manager.
To design, manage and maintain key research systems and tools to ensure in-depth insights are derived and delivered to key stakeholders with the key focus on all strategic tracking studies (VOC/TNPS, NPS, Market Incidence trackers), ad hoc in-house research projects and an internally managed customer panel.
- Degree/Diploma – Commerce, Science or Bus. Science or similar ESSENTIAL
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in an analytical role specializing in strategic insights (research and analytics), data manipulation, interpretation, and report writing
- Experience in working with research agencies, knowledge of research methodologies and processes.
- Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint skills
- Advanced statistical package skills (SPSS / SAS)
- Strong Business acumen
- Ability to turn data into actionable intelligence and insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Conceptual with excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Provide analytical support on all key trackers i.e. NPS, Attributes and Market Incidence
- Support Online Research Manager to deliver on all online ad-hoc research requirements and output and ensure sampling integrity and representavity, optimal survey design and setup, processing and analysing data to deliver integrated insights across multiple sources of data for higher level strategic input
- Manage the research process to ensure smooth execution and support all administrative tasks related to online research studies
- Support the design, build and management of a research panel
- Gather and integrate Customer insights requirements across all channels i.e. Retail, Call Centre, Online, Self-service and all other supporting business areas i.e. the Customer team
- Translate business objectives into clear research methodology and processes that deliver actionable outputs to business
- Work closely with peers in the Customer strategy and broader BU teams to ensure integration of insights and in-depth data analysis to deliver on core business needs through customer reports and analysis outputs
- Provide robust, relevant and actionable customer insights using transactional data and market research resources
- Develop methodologies to integrate streams of customer insights, distinguishing between research, feedback and social media
- Work with different business areas i.e. Marketing, Digital, BI, IT etc. to ensure all customer data requirements are met
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.