Liquorice is one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best- in-class strategy, creative, and technology, as well as the South African office of the international digital agency Digitas Lbi. The agency is young, dynamic and growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for great digital professionals who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape. We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our Johannesburg team.
- Using analytics and statistics to extract useful information and turn it into helpful insight that can help us improve customer communication and drive desired behaviors.
- Build, Maintain and enhance any data reporting. Prototype new ways to visualize and understand data.
- Specification and setup of databases, schemas and data models
- Optimizing data processes and troubleshooting
- Analytics / Understand how data privacy legislation affect client data
- Reporting / Feedback on overall campaign and programme performance
- Assist with reports and data extraction in other areas where needed.
- Building relationships with client
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution)
- Familiarity with databases and information system technologies
- Familiar with Cloud Platforms
- Familiar with Reporting software
- Understanding of Marketing Automation systems and implementation useful
- Capable in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Interest in Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills