Swipe iX is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and experienced Digital Product Owner who can take control of a diverse client portfolio to define functional requirements, represent stakeholder interests within the agency and drive deliverables forward through industry best practice scrum and agile methodologies. The role is to manage a set of assigned projects; develop relationships with the respective business stakeholders and team members; oversee the development within the production studio; and to create comprehensive support materials and documentation to aid in project scoping and delivery.
- A thorough understanding of the fundamentals of iterative web and app development processes and operations, specifically agile and scrum methodologies.
- The ability to write comprehensive briefs, proposals, scoping documentation, reports and project plans.
- A firm grasp on what makes for good usability and design with a passion for web and mobile platforms.
- An understanding of digital products, the latest trends in digital and emerging innovations that can contribute to better solutions.
- Experience with project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker, Jira, Trello, Basecamp or similar.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client account management including, but not limited to extracting briefs, crafting proposals, tracking and reporting on progress as well as maintaining clear and constant communication across various channels.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key personnel, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, lead meetings & brainstorming workshops, present ideas and recommend enhancements or innovations.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives by driving project deliverables within the production studio related to design or development.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by proactively identifying areas of improvement that will expand the scope and size of accounts.
- Craft well written scoping and functional requirement documentation, project plans and any other supporting materials to aid in production efficiency.
- Assist with emergency requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Facilitate end-to-end testing and final QA checks of newly developed functionality to ensure correctness before deployment and handover.
- Balancing the time of the various development and design resources within your team with what tasks need to be prioritised across the portfolio.
- Authoring, implementing and maintaining business processes that enable efficiency, productivity and oversight within the team and project throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven work experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager or other relevant experience within a digital development agency, software, production environment.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly / effectively at all levels of the organization, including C-level.
- Experience with project management tools and CRM systems as well as documentation, productivity and communication tools such as Confluence, Jira, Google apps, Slack etc.
- Experience in delivering large scale, custom built web and mobile solutions based on bespoke requirements.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail and balancing resource requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with a presentable and professional appearance.
While we do not offer hard benefits like medical insurance, we have a number of additional benefits that will be made available to you. These include:
- Annual performance-based bonuses.
- Daily lunches provided by the company.
- Access to drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic to be consumed at your discretion.
- Regular company outings and activities.
- Opportunities to apply for company-sponsored skills development programs such as online courses or seminars and conferences.
Salary: R25 - 30 000