Calling experienced Digital Account Directors with a strong Digital Marketing / Digital Media background and team management experience.
Do you want to work for of SA’s top independent performance media buying agency whose portfolio includes big name e-commerce and finance services clients?
This agency prides itself in being at the forefront and on trend and sets itself apart as their Media and Design teams work hand in hand ensuring delivery of only the best media strategy for their clients.
The role is based in Johannesburg and reports to the BUD and Digital Operations Director.
- Relevant Qualification in Digital Marketing / Marketing
- 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or digital media agency in a senior client service role
- Previous Campaign Management experience
- Proficient and passionate about Digital Marketing – with excellent understanding of the digital media and social media landscape
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand strategy and to interpret them into a brief
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, results orientated environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and be willing to go the extra mile
- Quality Management and strong attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills on Google and Microsoft packages.
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Energetic and a competitive team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Must be of assertive nature and a logical thinker
- Campaign planning and Production: Briefs and/or oversees account managers brief in new media campaigns to campaign managers and design team. Collaborates with agency strategist, campaign managers, publishers, other partner agencies etc. for best performance of the account/s. Collaborates with campaign managers on performance of current campaigns;
- Identifies insights & recommendations
- Team management: Be a team player who likes to share knowledge and train team members. Be involved in coaching, developing and focusing on career growth paths for team members.
- Client liaison: Manage the on-boarding of new clients and present the on-boarding roadmap and plan of action to client. Educate clients on Sprout Performance’s philosophy of performance media buying.
- Accountable for all client communications and managing expectations on all accounts;
- Sources reports and campaign insights from campaign managers and account strategist and ensures they are tied back to strategy.
- Financial management: Accountability for account financials and budgetary control.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.