This position is an Account Management position in the company – reporting directly to the Business Unit Director.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various web/mobile/CRM based projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with client on a client service level, campaign development and management.
Management of client accounts and all facets of client service and of the delivery of agency services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Co-ordinate and manage all agency services to the client.
- Write status reports for each account.
- Assist in the professional growth of the account managers and account executives
- .Work closely and provide support to the account director.
- Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects.
- Identify new opportunities within the client’s business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices, creative work and campaign performance.
- Develop campaign case studies. Maintain the integrity of the creative strategy and work throughout the campaign.
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player
- Confident with a drive to succeed
- Analytical thinking to review campaign results
- Ability to work under pressure
- Cool facts about Liquorice.
- We only work on BIG brands that impress your mates. You get to work on them
- High autonomy, with self-determinant, go-getter culture
- Cloud everything… Webhosting, Cloud email, Cloud files, etc
- Only agency to win awards across all disciplines (your disciplines)
- 4 offices. We’re open to you moving around
- Encourage change and improvement from within. We are always improving
- Thursday = Innovation Sessions, Friday socials and regular out of office bashes
- Hard work, yes but rewarding and lots of fun