We have an amazing opportunity for an upbeat, positive mid-senior Digital Account Manager to join a leading digital agency! Specialising in various brands ranging from car accounts, FMCG to retail – this particular position will be based in the car sector, working with some of the world’s most iconic brands!
Please note this position is based in Johannesburg.
The position entails account management – this position would be best suited to someone who was/is currently working for a digital agency, has a passion and love for all things digital, is technology street smart on this subject and has minimum five to eight years of experience. Previous digital planning experience is imperative!
You must also be strategically minded as well.
So stop blogging/Twittering and send a CV as soon as possible for this amazing position.
Previous digital experience of minimum three to five years would be preferred.
As the mid/senior digital account manager you will be developing and fulfilling the digital and social media activity of the client’s brands, as well as helping to refine brands through content strategy and much more.
- Well-spoken, organised, inspired
- Love technology and the digital side of life!
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be a good communicator
- Must have a valid licence with transport
- Contactable references and a stable track record
Your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Developing digital communications plans
- Delivering and preparing accurate budgets, as well as assisting in ensuring that additional fees are secured over agreed retainers for digital and social activity
- Monitor client account performances
- Ensure appropriate qualitative and quantitative research are carried out to demonstrate value of digital programmes
- Win client trust and confidence to build and develop long term client relationships
- Juggle demands of multiple clients to ensure all work is on schedule
- Produce evaluation reports parallel to campaign objectives
- Work across all divisions, collaborating with other teams across the company
- Present in client meetings and attend client events
- Assist in business development responses and pitches across all divisions
- Complete timesheets thoroughly and punctually, also ensuring that financial procedures and systems are followed