Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A stunning position for a junior to mid-weight Digital Account Manager has opened up at an exciting integrated, word of mouth Marketing agency’s Johannesburg office. If you’re ready to evolve and embark on a new path, this position, in the agency’s Digital department will afford you the opportunity to showcase your passion for client service and take their Digital brands to new heights. The role will see you working on a diverse range of fun accounts in the FMCG and pharmaceutical fields while supporting other teams with alcohol brands. We’re looking for someone comfortable in the Digital space, someone who speaks the lingo and keeps abreast of Digital trends. Show us your ability for providing outstanding client service to seal the deal!
- Overall management and overseeing of brands while growing these brands and their Digital accounts
- Manage team deadlines
- Produce thorough Digital creative briefs
- Set realistic timelines for the team from the project brief through to the final project execution
- Work with media and analytics to produce status reports on jobs for clients
- Meet with clients regularly
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Experience in the Digital space – essential
- Understand Digital lingo and be knowledgeable about Digital trends
- Excellent communicator (both internal and client facing)
- Confident and constructive
- Familiar with Chase
- Competency with budget control, cost estimates and monthly billings
- Tenacity and patience
- Competent and passionate about the Digital services produced by the agency
- Positive contributor in the Digital space.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1276