Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Account Manager to join the close knit team at a superb full service, integrated ad agency in Cape Town. As one of SA’s largest independent agencies, they boast an exciting range of clients and we’re looking for that special individual who is able to deliver quality 360 Digital campaigns they can be proud of – as such Digital experience in an ad agency is essential for this role. So who is this special somebody? The successful candidate is a hero at running Digital Marketing campaigns. In this fab role you’ll get your very own portfolio of categories within the mother brand and your job is to make them awesome on Digital. There are some great teams to work with including Strategists, the content foodies, the ingenious creatives, an incredible production team and of course, the geeks behind the technology to ensure your campaigns not only go out in style but also with know-how. You’ll be responsible for keeping everyone together, making good use of your common sense and exceptional understanding of what works online. You’re a meticulous planner who ensures the work is of an impeccable standard and that the client is happy – right? If you are great at making complex Digital jargon sound easy on the ears, if you’re a bit obsessive when it comes to organisation, you enjoy working with a team who always has your back and you get a kick out of troubleshooting in addition to your knack for making clients stop and listen then we want to meet you!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A Degree in Marketing or related studies.
- Studies in Digital Marketing specifically – a bonus.
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- A basic understanding of online technologies is required.
- Digital Agency and/or Marketing Agency experience – A MUST!
- Experienced in running integrated or independent campaigns via websites, Social Media channels, Mailers, Content Marketing and Paid Media is beneficial.
- A good understanding of process, process and did we mention agency process?
- Experience with analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook or Twitter insights, Brands Eye, Sprout Social, Meltwater or similar – a bonus.
- Solid Digital experience in a client service and/or project management role.
- A positive attitude towards tight deadlines and works well in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hard working and eager to learn attitude.
- Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Valid, driver’s licence and own transport.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1213