Lima Bean is looking for a driven and passionate Digital Account Manager. You must possess a strong understanding of the online space, be both technically and creatively minded and willing to learn and grow your skills. You must be extremely organised with a high level of attention to detail, communicate well, strive for quality and excellence and have at least two years’ experience working as a Digital Account Manager in a digital agency or software development company.
The purpose of the job is to manage digital projects and accounts within a team environment. Tasks will include assisting in managing project deliverables, proactively engaging with clients, managing developers, designers and copywriters and being responsible for the quality of work produced by the team.
You will report directly to and work closely with Lima Bean’s Operational Director.
- An extremely smart and skilled team of professionals
- World class coffee
- Drinks for after work on Fridays\
- Free breakfast
- Manage people with the “whip”
- Run out of coffee
- Judge you if you need to stay at home for a day because your geyser burst and the plumber hasn’t arrived and isn’t returning your calls
- Have a dress code
IMMEDIATE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing accounts
- Managing projects
- Managing quality of deliverables
- Managing deadlines
- Managing developers/designers
- Reporting on project statuses
- High level of attention to detail
- Passion for quality
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Creative understanding and the ability to judge web usability and creative work
- Display leadership traits
MINIMUM SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Digital Account Manager in a digital agency or software development company.
- Relevant diploma or degree
- A passion to learn and grow technical skills
- An understanding of digital user experience principles
- An understanding of SEO
- A good creative eye
- An understanding of HTML/CSS