R60000 – R80000 per month
Our client a leader in the financial services industry seeks the services of a skilled digital brand manager.
You will be responsible for developing and managing digital marketing campaigns. Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
As digital brand manager, you will understand the responsibility of a clever digital footprint and strategy that will yield results for the digital ecosystem of communicating with all consumers.
The role entails the following, but is not limited to the following outputs:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of digital marketing team
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Understand and develop a business plan that should flow from and support the brand team’s overall business plan, translating the brand strategy into actionable plans for the digital ecosystem. Digital ecosystem assets should support the overall marketing plan, beyond digital.
- Bachelor degree in marketing.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- BA/BS or any digital strategy or digital marketing qualifications with 6+ years of relevant professional experience in brand management and marketing / and or digital
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, identify and tackle problems, recognize trends, and make data-driven recommendations
Salary: R60 - 80 000