Our client a medium sized thriving digital agency based in Kwazulu-Natal seeks the skills and expertise of a creative director to join their already highly successful team as soon as possible. Digital experience is imperative. If your porti does not show a large selection of online design and concepts, we unf. won’t consider your application.
The successful candidate must be able to lead, inspire, motivate and take charge of the creative department and grow it in leaps and bounds!
If you want to win awards, we want to talk to you 🙂! If you have won awards, impress us, let’s see what you’ve done! Together we can grow your career to the next level.
To conceptualise and through creative thinking using your imaginary design skills, produce outstanding award winning creative work within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied and present to client.
Working closely with the art director and as directed by the creative brief.
To execute and set-up each and every job in a precise and concise manner to be able to reproduce for repro and print.
The responsibility vests in the attitude, behaviour, determination and accountability to pursue all avenues in order to ensure that the end product / design craft is of high standard.
By taking ownership, pride and the use of all available resources, the end product/design craft should project a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptionally fast conceptual skills.
- Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms.
- Thorough understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines.
- A portfolio that demonstrates these skills beyond a shadow of a doubt and the results of the activities to prove it.
- Finely honed design skills and latest techniques – Graphic Designer.
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks which requires a concept and a thought through process, briefing the copywriters with specific objectives and tasks at hand.
- Fully Mac literate in all relevant programs.
The applicant will be working closely with a team of talented staff.
- Team player
- Hardworking, conscientious
- Creative thinker – cross boundaries to conceptualise
- Work under pressure
- Goal orientated achiever
- Proactive thinker
- Key responsibilities (broad description)
- Must have a diploma or similar in art/creative direction from a design college or similar.
082 972 3393
Send your CV through to: email@example.com