Are you a Photoshop and Illustrator deity? Then Flint Studio would like you to be the Common Sense to our Comic Sans! We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our production team. You’ll be turning ideas into digital design genius, we’re talking responsive web designs, pixel-perfect page layouts, crisp typography, the works!
If this sounds like you then send us your CV right now!
- Design of UX/UI including website, web systems and mobile app interface elements
- Design of responsive layouts
- Design of email templates, in line with best practices
- Develop and collaborate on personas, user journeys and wireframes
- Work closely with the copywriting team on any creative assets needed including key visuals, media for content pieces, banners etc.
- Design vector illustrations for characters, icons, animations, infographics etc.
- Ensure design is in line with user experience, usability and best practice
- Forge and execute exciting digital ideas
- Mentor and support less senior designers and members of the team
- As part of the application, we have prepared screening questions which will be sent to you upon receipt of your CV.
- No telephonic enquiries please, for any questions please email.
- If you do not receive a response to your e-mailed CV within fifteen working days of sending it, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Applications close 15th June 2018.
- Permanent or Contract position available
- Diploma or degree
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard user centred design methodologies
- Solid experience with Photoshop, Illustrator (Min Adobe CS5 experience)
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- An understanding of the digital landscape including inbound marketing, social media, web development, etc.
- HTML, CSS and Front-end development
- Animation skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for digital design
- Innovative and creative mind
- Sufficient understanding of design principles (layout, composition, visual hierarchy, etc.)
- Work well in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills