This position leads the development of paid, owned and earned digital and social marketing strategies in support of all agency clients. This role is a leader within the Digital and Social Media field.
* Lead the digital and social media strategy and execution for multiple programs throughout the year, including social publishing, content development and stakeholder management
* Lead the development of digital media plans, promotions and experiences from concept to execution ensuring the highest quality delivery regardless of medium or platform
* Collaborate with other departments on integrated campaigns, specifically the Creative Department who are brand custodians on each of our clients brands.
* Manage concept development and approvals, in collaboration with both of our ECD’s (Executive Creative Directors)
* Oversee the development of creative, media and promotions briefs with clients and/or internal teams
* Oversee the output of content on all channels for each client
* Lead influencer marketing and digital word of mouth initiatives including evergreen strategy development and promotional activations
* Develop audience building and content engagement strategies using performance media and paid, owned, earned strategies
* Develop and manage partnerships with key platform partners including Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, et al
* Analyze SEO and marketing metrics
* Develop and track KPIs and derive actionable data-based insights
* Prepare detailed monthly and/or campaign specific reports for presentation to clients.
* Command of performance media including budget allocation, audience identification, creative strategy, and optimization
* Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic
* Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs and social media) in collaboration with the Chief Technology Officer