Are you Google Analytics Certified and proficient in the day-to-day management of display campaigns?
Do you have a key focus on conversion performance and enjoy trouble shooting and delivering info in a user-friendly format to clients?
If so, one of SA’s top independent performance media buying agency whose portfolio includes big name e-commerce and finance services clients is seeking you!
This agency prides itself in being at the forefront and on trend and sets itself apart as their Media and Design teams work hand in hand ensuring delivery of only the best media strategy for their clients.
The role is based in Cape Town and reports to the Digital Operations Director.
- BComm/BA/BSc/BBusSci/Diploma in marketing, business administration, business science, or computer science
- 2 – 4 years’ digital marketing and or media experience
- Good understanding of programmatic advertising and performance metrics
- Experience in multi-channel work (Google Adwords, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Facebook and Twitter) with a particular focus on DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, and social media
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and internet/consumer technology
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organised
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambitious startup
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- Technical qualifications
- Google AdWords certification (Google Search and Display Advanced)
- DoubleClick Search experience
- DoubleClick Bid Manager or Appnexus experience
- Experience running Twitter PPC and Facebook campaigns
- Google Analytics certification
- Review, analyse, and activate biddable media-based campaigns on insightful data and business objectives
- Manage the expectations of account managers regarding spend and outcome of campaigns
- Collaborate with account managers on client’s campaign objectives and propose a strategy on how to reach those
- Implement and manage day-to-day programmatic buys across multiple channels, formats, and campaigns
- Campaign set-up of programmatic buys in DSPs, with daily in-console monitoring of campaign pacing and performance against agreed-upon KPIs
- Set bid strategies, monitor performance, and identify, and implement optimisations
- Integrate reporting with other media channels
- Reporting on media spend and outcomes as often as required or stipulated in a client agreement (naturally weekly/monthly)
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.