Work in the horn of Africa! We have a very exciting opportunity for mid-senior Digital Lead at a fantastic full-service advertising agency in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. This leading, independently owned Agency is on the lookout for a top notch, highly capable candidate who will lead the digital offering to their clients. Clients are blue chip and cover full range of categories from FMCG and Alcoholic Brands through to Banking, NGOs and Airlines. This role brings the opportunity to be the leader in digital across all relevant platforms. Are you passionate about helping clients achieve success through innovative content marketing? If you are, this is for you! You will be involved in the formation of strategies alongside the relevant studio team members. You will also be integral to the go-to-market output of those creative strategies: what they look like, how they’re designed, how they’re produced, how they’re distributed and how it fits into the broader Social & Digital Strategy. Strong implementation ability is an advantage, as is the knowledge and experience in Paid Social Media. Don’t miss out on the chance to bring your sought-after skills to a fabulous agency. Start packing, a new adventure awaits!
- Direct involvement in operational support and steering clients’ digital and social media activities
- Ensuring strategic, creative and innovative output of content ideas and execution
- Establishing strategic vision and editorial perspective to deliver differentiated, compelling content
- Inspire, coach and develop team members in strategic-creative thinking and constant improvement
- Working with the Account manager to create and communicate the user experience strategy and concepts.
- Mapping out customer journeys for digital experiences
- Creating Content Plans that document the structure functionality and implementation of social and content experiences
- Ensuring deliverables meet specified deadlines and level of quality
- To effectively manage stakeholder relationships by ensuring expectations are appropriately defined and well managed
- Ensuring that all customer facing content is quality assured and is compiled in accordance with internal standards prior to release to the client
- Ensure that your team acts as business adviser to the client clarifying reporting/data requirements and requests to ensure accurate and meaningful reports and insights are provided which are directly linked to agreed campaign KPIs.
- Set KPIs to identify opportunities for the improvement of campaign results
- Ensure robust operational process and workflow across organic – and paid social media in line with the business’s internal process and industry best practice
- Be responsible for 100% financial accountability on client’s business within your specific function
- Leverage and implement global and local preferred partners deals and tools
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant industry related qualification
- Strong implementation ability – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Paid Social Media
- A first-hand understanding of digital and social media markets and technologies landscape, and how to leverage digital and social media to meet business objectives and reach target segments effectively
- Hands-on experience in different fields of digital marketing and technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience using social analytics, social listening, and social asset management tools.
- Passion for delivering shareable and engaging contents to achieve positive sentiments in social platforms as well as across digital platforms
- Ability to monitor trends and provide insights using search and social analytics in social media and other digital platforms
- Able to increase current social revenue
- Upload two case studies every quarter
- Able to ensure the shortlisting and winning of two industry awards.
- Able to build strong senior client and internal relationships
- Achieve an 80% rating on client satisfaction rating survey with social mentions
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2737