A leading events and self-development company is looking for a highly energetic and effective Digital Marketer who is able to work independently to drive the business objectives:
Load up FB adverts and monitor performance thereof.
Manage all ad campaign trackers (unique URLs) and reporting on sales.
Create appropriate audiences from the database for Social Media Marketing.
Manage all aspects of company website content
Understands and can implement keyword strategies in content
Can optimise copy for SEOs.
Can work with video or audio editor to brief requirements for content to use on advertising landing pages
Understands squeeze page and what optimises these landing pages for greater conversions
Understands how to create lead magnets and automation sequences
– Ideal if experience in Infusionsoft or some other automation system (Clickfunnels actionetics, Salesforce’s Pardot, etc)
Has worked in CRM systems and understands how to build out automations, sales funnels in the CRM and creating MQLs (marketing qualified leads)
Understands AB testing
Can manage a junior digital assistant
Can do lead generation
Understands upsells, cross sells, downsells
Has some sort of experience around building out automations
Understands webinar platforms and webinar marketing
– Have a love of digital marketing
– Have the proven ability to teach yourself on how to master new platforms and technologies (as it’s ever evolving)
– Must have good quality experience in Facebook marketing
– Must want to learn
– Must love stats as digital marketing is all about testing to do more of what works and then try to beat it with your underperforming option
– Experience in lead generation and how that relates to migrating the lead down the funnel to the sale
Salary: R30 - 40 000