We have a very exciting opportunity for a tech-savvy Digital Marketing & Creative Coordinator, with a flair for Design. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and optimising the Digital Marketing efforts of a large investment concern. You will use your eye for Design to improve client experience and ensure brand consistency across channels. While this role does not require you to design marketing materials, it would be beneficial. If your passion for Digital Marketing, Marketing and Design drives you to do great work, get in touch!
- Build, manage and update the company’s online properties and profiles, including the website, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other relevant channels.
- With the communications coordinator, distribute internal and external communications via MailChimp.
- Collaborate with company leaders, Marketing teammates and other operational staff on Marketing projects and day-to- day tasks.
- Collaborate with Communications Coordinator to support Content Marketing initiatives (website, social media assets, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager to ensure consistency and a high standard of Design across all online and offline materials
- Manage external design agencies, front end web designers, photographers, illustrators and other specialist creative partners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Brief and manage any external freelancers or creative agencies for outsourced work. This includes regular interactions with our design agency, photographer and printers.
- Develop, coordinate and maintain marketing materials with internal stakeholders, writers and other relevant freelancers.
- In conjunction with the communications coordinator, create shareable content appropriate for specific channels.
- Will be required to apply MS Office templates to Word and PowerPoint documents, and an eye for detail in this regard is critical.
- Format Word documents and PowerPoint presentations and other collateral produced by your teammates and colleagues.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and CI guidelines.
- Track, analyse and report on online marketing activities.
- Propose and execute resourceful strategies and processes to scale creation and distribution of content.
- Address any requests for promotional items.
- Action and manage requests for visual marketing collateral or company content.
- Assist in administering relevant marketing systems and software.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Qualification in Marketing/Design/Digital Marketing or as appropriate.
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience.
- WordPress knowledge and experience – essential.
- Previous Design or Art Direction experience (in-house or agency) – beneficial.
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in Digital Marketing.
- Excellent grasp of design and typographic principles.
- Solid experience in WordPress CMS (coding experience not required, but beneficial).
- Proficient in using and tracking results in: MailChimp, Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Very comfortable using Word.
- Advanced PowerPoint abilities and experience.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML or CSS – a major plus.
- Passion for all things Design and Technology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly creative but can also be process-driven and think strategically.
- Smart, innovative, and will seek to understand complex concepts in order to relay the information in a clearer or simplified manner.
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and results-focused.
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to deliver in a fast turnaround time.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1757